Hey everyone, i would like to thank Tiffeny for awarding me this award, wooo!
Thank and link to
the person who awarded you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award
recently discovered great blogs
Contact these bloggers and tell them they won
7 things about
yourself
1. I have two younger brothers .
2. I love to take part in charity work and would love to visit more countries round the world.
3. I adore Emmerdale- yes i know your all thinking is this girl a old lady at heart. Im really not, and emmerdale has changed its got amaxing actors writers and directors so check it out.
4. I addicited to dance, particuarly street dance and Ashley Banjo.
5. I dont particuarly follow fashion, it doesnt come natrually to me so take risks without realising.
6. I love to cook curry, but they turn out different everytime.
7. I love Sophia Bush she is so inspiring.
9
blogs that I'm awarding this too are

No comments:
Post a Comment