Saturday, 25 February 2012

Happy Birthday Mam

Hey everyone!
Hope you are all okay

It was my momma's birthday yesterday and we went out for a meal with my nanna and my younger brothers :)



I felt like a change yesterday so cohse to waer my hair extensions with a light curl over them :)
Im not quite sure how i feel about it, im just not used to having them back in, might have to wear them a bit more. What do you think?

Happy birthday mother bear :)



Spread love peace and positivity
Laliesha
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Hope you have it nice where ever you are and that your mum had a great bithday!
    Yes! I'm back. It was really an experience! And I've lerned so much. It happend both negative and positive things! I put som pictures today from the trip if you want to see! Really nice of you to get in touch and that yu care cause it really is a hughe deal and a hughe thing. You are a nice person! Hear from you soon !
    <3

    ReplyDelete